Wednesday, October 15, 2008

waffles


This past Sunday was my twelth anniversary (twelve married and twenty together, yes we were young!)

Every year my parents (my mom) gets us an anniversary gift. This year she got me (I mean us) a 6 waffle iron. The kids and I were very excited. I make them waffles a lot and this makes life so much easier. My old one only made two at a time and with four always hungry kids to feed you can imagine how long it took me to make waffles.

To a lifetime of waffles!

6 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

I NEED that waffle iron!! Can you tell me where she bought it?

Happy Anniversary!! Way to go on the big One-Two!

oriental banana said...

aaawwww -- that is a sweet and perfect anniversary gift for you and your family. congrats!

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Happy Anniversary! Waffles is the perfect meal anytime!

Stacey said...

I love waffles, what a great gift. Congratulations on your happiness.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the memory! I love making waffles... haven't made them in 18 months though. My homemade recipe comes from my dad's kitchen. He passed away a year and a half ago. I think I am ready to make them again!

cancersucks said...

Happy belated Anniversary! You mean you didn't get the one that makes heart shaped waffles?? I'm shocked!