Saturday, September 12, 2009

detox update


I am on day five of the detox. Here is a recap of how it has gone.

day one: I was hungry for most the day. I ate tons of fruit, but nothing seems to fill you up. All I could think about is what I can not have to eat. As I thought, I really miss my diet soda.

day two: I had a headache the whole day. Still rather hungy. I am happy to give up meat, I really don't care for it much anyway and do not eat a lot, but I do miss dairy. My husband has done it a bit different and is eating meat, but no red meat.

day three: I was finally not hungy all day long. It is a bit of a boring diet, but I am starting to feel much better.

day four: After a tough start I felt much better by day four. I seemed to feel more clear headed and not as tired. I also was able to run on days two and three but not four due to the weather (sans kids both days, a real treat).

day five: At the start I was not sure I would be able to make it through another day but by this point it seems possible. I think we will continue for a few more days.

No comments: