Friday, March 5, 2010

nyc


The kids had a half day today and since there were no activities after school I decided to take them into the city to meet my husband for dinner. We took the train up, which went better than it usually does. We then hit a few stores on our way down to his office. The kids and I hung out for a bit and then we went over to Crumbs and we let the kids each pick out a cupcake (they lasted the kids three days). Their cupcakes almost make me wish that I liked cake. We then all headed back towards mid-town for some dinner. We decided on Korean BBQ. We all really like it and we do not have a place around us that we can get it. There is a good Korean market, H Mart, that is near us and we sometimes go there for lunch. We hit the place that we went to last time. I have the name and once it is located I will post it, it is worth a stop if you are in the area.

No comments: