Thursday, August 21, 2008

busy


It has been a busy week. I took the kids to the beach one day, today we spent the entire day at a friends pool near the beach today and tomorrow we have a trip into NYC planned for after tennis camp.

It is going to be a day of gross excess tomorrow. Their grandmother has promised to take them to American Girl (a new experience, the girls have never liked baby dolls), Hershey and M&M Worlds, and maybe to Dylan's Candy Bar.

I am thinking that perhaps I can squeeze in a trip to Kate's Paperie and pick up some new paper. I have not worked in weeks and need to get inspired again, perhps that will be the kick that I need. Things have come to a halt, and I am feeling like perhaps I should have never started making the cards and just set myself up for failure.

No comments: