Tuesday, December 29, 2009

catching up


The holiday got the best of me. Every year I hope that this will be the year that I enjoy the holidays but this year was not the one. I hate the craziness of it, and hate the wastfullness of it also. We give and get so much that will never be used.

I seemed swapmed this year more than most. I was busy with the cookies, card orders, buying and wrapping presents and planning parties for the kids classes at school.

That being said, I fell way behind in the posting here. Today is the first day that I have had a minute so I went and posted the rest of the cookie recipes. Happy baking!

1 comment:

e.m. said...

Oh Yummy! Thanks for all of the recipes! I do hope you enjoyed some of the holidays!hehe..just think of the nice long break until Valentine's day!