Sunday, December 20, 2009

cookies : final count


The cookies are all baked. I spent the last few days baking like crazy. By the end of the night everything will be packed up to give out tomorrow. My husband will take three bags into work, three bags will go to the teachers, two bags to friends, one to my parents, and one small bags to no. one's math teacher and one to the bus driver. There are still a few cookies here that the kids can have and just enough to put out for dessert on Christmas eve. My goal is to get them all out of the house.

Here is what I made:

100 chocolate chip cookies
100 double chocolate brownie cookies
100 white chocolate butterscotch cookie
100 peanut butter-cup cookies
100 spritz cookies
100 thumbprints
90 brownie squares
120 sugar cookies
135 rugelach
75 macaroons
90 toffee blondies
75 oreos

I still have a bunch of recipes to post and will do so over the next few days. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

meade said...

you are my hero