Tuesday, January 5, 2010

resolutions


I got a bit behind in posting again. no. one got sick on New Year's Eve day, which killed our trip into the city. I was rather bumbed out. I plan at least two trips into the city every year with the kids, New Year's Eve day and then one at the end of the school year for a happy summer dinner out in NYC. The summer dinner was canceled due to my husbands family coming into town and then our trip the other day. Sooner or later we will get there.

To make things a bit worse, he passed his illness on to me (thank goodness only me, knock wood). I have not been as sick as I was on Sunday in a long while, I was knocked out sick, loose three pounds in a day sick. Sadly, it is a lingering illness and expect for handfuls of pretzels here and there I still can not bare to eat anything, nor do I even want to.

Anyway, what I was going to post about is New Year's resolutions. I usually do not make them, but I have two this year. The first is to get my hair cut more than once this year. I usually go about once a year and when I go I swear that I am going to return to keep it looking good (it never relly looks good, it is just degrees of looking bad) but never make it. I do not like my hair too long and let's just say I am in need of a cut ASAP. The second resolution is to keep running. I have been running on a regular basis since July and plan to keep going.

date books by paper source.

1 comment:

e.m. said...

Ah! I hope you get better! If you need anything, let me know. I LOVE your hair. It is beautiful!